jjj

Coffee Fudge



Ingredients

  • fresh milk 300ml
  • sugar 550g
  • butter 100g
  • coffee essence 3tbsp


Directions
Pour the milk into a saucepan and bring the milk slowly to a boil, then add the sugar and butter. Heat the mixture slowly, stirring continuously, until all the sugar has dissolved and the butter has melted. Bring the mixture to a boil for 2 minutes with a lid on the saucepan the remove the lid and stir occasionally for 15-20 minutes until the mixture, when put into a cup and rolled between finger and thumb, makes a soft ball. Remove your mixture from the heat, stir in the coffee essence and leave it to cool for 5 minutes. Beat the fudge until it just begins to lose its gloss and is a thick mixture. Put the mixture into a square tin, and mark squares in it when it is almost set. When it has completely set, cut out the squares properly and put them in an air tight container.





27 comments:

  1. Man i wish this was real. It looks too good lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks DELICIOUS! :D Can I have some? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, what the hell is coffee essence?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ same question.
    anyway, i think i'll just substitute it with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant belive to eat ice cream with cake but it looks delicous

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so healthy and wholesome. I'm going to have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really like coffee, but that looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks way too fat lol
    sry for not checking back, ive been away for awhile

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're making me so hungry right now.

    Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love adding some Jack Daniels to my deserts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm about to eat my monitor. That looks so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  12. man that looks hotter than my social science teacher

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post i like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks so good. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your post and I would really like to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great and so easy!!

    Stewart Higgins
    Intranet Expert
    Intranet Software

    ReplyDelete
  17. I could devour one of these, like... right now!

    The Book of Choad

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too good to be true man lol, diabetes on the way

    ReplyDelete